- Magnalube-G regularly lasts for 10+ year intervals in sealed-for-life applications due to the extremely long operating life of the Elastomer-PTFE gelling agent and premium parafiinic mineral base oil.
Excellent Thermal Stability
- Magnalube-G has excelled thermal stability with constant performance from -40°F to +530°F
Waterproof Grease with Excellent Corrosion Control
- Magnalube-G contains no metals and is still able to outperform traditional soap-based greases, such as lithium grease.
- Its unique Elastomer-PTFE gelling agent prevents the electro-chemical reactions necessary for corrosion to occur.
High Mechanical Stability
- Magnalube-G withstands various forces and maintains consistent performance in many applications without softening or hardening like traditional greases.
High Dielectric Strength
- Magnalube-G is non-conducting and has high dielectric strength in order to combat the effects of electric and magnetic fields on its performance.
- Magnalube-G PTFE Grease deposits a fine film on surfaces that forms a protective and lubricating bond to improve performance over time. This can be extremely useful in applications where the external elements in the field cannot always be controlled, such as a high temperature spike or extreme weather conditions.
|Worked Penetration, 60 strokes, ASTM D 217||287|
|Oxidation Stability, 100 hrs, @210°F, ASTM D 942||10 Max|
|Temperature Range||-40 °F to +530 °F|